Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

New Star Nootropics Good?
New Star Nootropics Good?
Hi,

I was recently thinking of buying some nootropics for new star nootropics. I know that they are relatively new to the business, but from I have found through online reviews and forums, they seem pretty good. Has anyone used them, and if so, what did you think?
04-21-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: New Star Nootropics Good?
Old post, but worth a reply because I generally consider them to be the best supplier around.

I wish they carried a wider array of noots, beyond the racetams and ampkines, but the current crop is about as high quality as you'll find. They are basically on the forefront of getting new compounds synthed for the community, which is a truly great thing. Shipping is damn fast too, another plus.
08-31-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: New Star Nootropics Good?
(08-31-2013 06:42 PM)the_brain_train Wrote:  Old post, but worth a reply because I generally consider them to be the best supplier around.

I wish they carried a wider array of noots, beyond the racetams and ampkines, but the current crop is about as high quality as you'll find. They are basically on the forefront of getting new compounds synthed for the community, which is a truly great thing. Shipping is damn fast too, another plus.

I agree shasta and robert have a solid company.

Even though I import my own stuff, its great to have a company stateside that I can rely on in-between shipments
09-07-2013, 01:58 PM